Sunday, November 10, 2013

A few things I've done.

I have been neglecting my blogs, it seems I haven't done a lot to post any photos. I'll see what I can find. I am in the process of creating a new dragon for a client. That just began a few days ago. At the same time I will be starting a silver skinned Terminator for a friend and client. I have painted a few silver plated tea pots. All of these pieces are usually for sale. If you ever see anything that strikes your fancy please message me or feel free email me at mystapring@yahoo.com. Please take a look around and there are some interesting items in my older posts take a gander!!!
The looking glass dragon

I call this, " The Great Painted Table"
I found it at a thrift store, sanded it down and painted it.

This is one of my polymer clay pendants.




This is a painting I did with Gandalf in mind...for a friend. I like to paint on ol' suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment