Sunday, March 20, 2011

Commissioned Pedator

This sculpture is a commission. There was no time limit on it so I really was able to take my time.
I have a customer who has two teenage boys and they like the Predator. I am told they are building a media room and would like the Predator, Alien and a Raptor from Jurassic Park on the wall. I haven't thought the other two through yet but I will. The Predator is almost finished.
I used water hose for his dreads and clay. I used skewer sticks for his hair, but as you can see, still a work in progress. On top of the other two commissions I have a small dragon and a large dragon to do. And I am feeling the need for another polymer fish! If I could work four days a week , I might be able to get some of these things done! And I am still painting tea pots...plus I've been sick. Oh well ya have to stay busy!

2 comments: